Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.671 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,191 (6,248TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 4 hours ago)