Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.406 BRL / AED
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 83% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,436 (Dirham 5,998) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)