Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26757 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,856 (Mex$ 18,150) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)