Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.971 BDT / TWD
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 249,904 (84,116 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 232,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)