Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 100.985 BDT / EUR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 296,932 (€2,940) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 233,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 3 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)