Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.052 BDT / SEK
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 330,220 (32,851 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 206,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨28 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)