Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11031 BDT / CLP
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 213,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 189,019 (CH$1,713,509) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)