Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.954 BDT / SEK
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 426,588 (42,856 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 238,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)