Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.909 BDT / BRL
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 198,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 142,707 (R$ 8,970) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)