Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02333 BDT / COP
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 233,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 140,262 (COL$6,013,079) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)