Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.618 BDT / NOK
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 115% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 498,135 (kr 51,790) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 232,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 3 hours ago)