Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 62.577 BDT / LYD *
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 305,659 (4,884 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 235,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)