Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11057 BDT / CLP
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 240,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 198,109 (CH$1,791,652) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €750 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (about 3 hours ago)