Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00201 BDT / IRR *
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 267,017 (﷼ 132,669,114) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 212,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨180 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lubbock, Texas costs $299 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)