Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.889 BDT / CNY
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 253,596 (19,675元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 214,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)