Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.483 BDT / PEN
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 212,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 192,903 (S/. 8,215) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 4 hours ago)