Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.149 BDT / INR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 39% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 210,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 127,798 (₨111,198) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 5 hours ago)