Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.360 BDT / TRY
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 214,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 107,829 (9,492TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 1,525 (about 2 hours ago)