Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.707 BDT / MYR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 235,341 (RM11,365) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 230,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 3 hours ago)