Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02344 BDT / COP
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 233,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 167,067 (COL$7,126,875) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 2 hours ago)