Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.903 BDT / BRL
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 227,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 147,636 (R$ 9,284) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 3 hours ago)