Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.262 BDT / MXN
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 231,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 204,597 (Mex$ 48,003) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)