Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.455 BDT / DOP
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 204,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 167,179 (RD$ 114,913) in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)