Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,370 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 BDT / RUB
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 120,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 79,178 (руб 62,805) in Rostov-on-Don.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)