Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,808 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.464 BDT / RUB
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 104,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 57,919 (руб 39,565) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)