Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.663 BDT / ILS
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 71% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 363,534 (14,166 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 212,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)