Cost of living in Quelimane, Mozambique vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.143 BDT / MZN
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quelimane (Mozambique) is 40% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 211,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 126,516 (110,682 MT) in Quelimane.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)