Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 100.281 BDT / EUR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 25% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 219,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 164,115 (€1,637) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)