Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.106 BDT / PGK
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 69% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 366,954 (15,223 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 217,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)