Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 101.368 BDT / EUR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 318,058 (€3,138) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 211,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)