Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 102.338 BDT / EUR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 289,582 (€2,830) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 223,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Veliko Tarnovo costs 64 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vidin costs 10 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (about 2 hours ago)