Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 100.281 BDT / EUR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 253,494 (€2,528) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 208,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨125 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nairobi costs Shilling200 (about 2 hours ago)