Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.631 BDT / MKD
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 228,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 151,877 (93,117 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨180 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lubbock, Texas costs $299 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)