Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.982 BDT / CNY
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 214,260 (16,505元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 212,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)