Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 100.477 BDT / EUR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 270,250 (€2,690) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 219,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)