Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 101.478 BDT / EUR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 68% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 395,204 (€3,894) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 235,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 4 hours ago)