Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,505 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.986 BDT / UYU
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 23% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 248,327 ($U125,020) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 202,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)