Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,773 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.055 BDT / ARS *
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 205,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 119,356 (ARS $113,161) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 3 hours ago)