Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 101.368 BDT / EUR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 271,433 (€2,678) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 202,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)