Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.800 BDT / MYR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 201,069 (RM9,667) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 201,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)