Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00815 BDT / UZS
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 29% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 221,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 156,338 (19,192,812 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oxford costs £429 (about 2 hours ago)