Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 65.234 BDT / CAD
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 296,601 (C$4,547) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 202,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 3 hours ago)