Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 534%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15679 BDT / XAF
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 138% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 487,944 (3,112,025 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 205,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)