Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.971 BDT / TWD
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 240,470 (80,938 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 229,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)