Cost of living in Kampong Cham, Cambodia vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02091 BDT / KHR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Cham (Cambodia) is 21% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 200,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 158,831 (7,595,834 Riels) in Kampong Cham.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)