Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.745 BDT / MYR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 209,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 207,630 (RM10,009) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 3 hours ago)