Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 100.985 BDT / EUR
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 71% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 393,837 (€3,900) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 230,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)