Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,833 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 84.813 BDT / USD
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is about the same as in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 243,043 ($2,866) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 238,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)