Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04304 BDT / CDF *
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 228,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 203,519 (4,728,174 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)