Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40501 BDT / GYD
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 17% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 244,036 (602,537 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 208,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 5 hours ago)