Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.997 BDT / UAH
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 231,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 138,753 (46,297₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)